Great is Your Reward, Hold On!


I Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who call us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."


Greetings to you all! Give God the glory for the trials that you have faced, are facing and will face. And the reason I begin with "have faced" is because some of us have endured that specific trial for such a time as this, not to say the least that the trials are over in our lives. However, whatever pain, grief or sorrow that we experience, God is still in control, even when we don't understand why we are  experiencing certain trials in our life. In the midst of the trials we must still trust in God sovereignty, and know that all things is working for the good for those who love Him (Romans 8:28).  Many trials I have faced and do face I know that my Redeemer liveth and knowing this I can make it through my various trials.

 I've had some lonely days, and I've had some hills to climb, I've had some sorrows, some disappointments and some wars I've had to wage. I glory in the Lord, because I know my warfare is not carnal but mighty through the pulling downs of strongholds, and trust me this takes some prayer and worship for me to gain spiritual victory over my battles.  Thank you that we don't have to fight every battle, if God be for us, who can be against us (Romans 8:31). With God on our side, we win. Christ was triumphant through the trials He faced, He made his enemies into a public spectacle by His triumph. And because of this you and I are victorious, thanks be to God, that Christ has already caused us to triumph through Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 2:14).

 Great is our reward, we held on to God's unchanging hand; we will receive the reward of our faith, so don't throw away your confidence, which has a great reward (Hebrew 10:35).  Reigning with Christ in eternal glory is a great reward. God will reward us for overcoming our trials. As Paul stated in 2 Timothy 2:12 if we suffer, we will also reign with Christ.  Training for reigning, a weight lifters goal is to give m


aximum performance to win the trophy. Those who endure go through many cycles of training to compete for their reward. Upon winning the victorious trainer receives their trophy. They were rewarded for their perservance. Persevere, I know it's a fight, but Jesus gives us victory over every hurdle that stands in our way, we are more than conquerors. Your sufferings and trials are not in vain, God will get the glory, because it is due Him and Him alone.  Hallelujah! Great is your reward!
According to Hebrew 12:2, Jesus endured the cross and was victorious, let us keep our eyes fixed on Him,  as He is the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising the shame. 

Prayer: Lord we thank You that all the glory belongs to You, apart from You we can do nothing. We praise You because we know to suffer with You we will reign with You.  We know that You reward those that obey You.  We ask that You make us complete and whole in You and help us not to stray from Your teaching, but to align ourselves with Your commandments.  We know Lord that You endured greater, help us to persevere and hold on, You are in control. In the Mighty Name of Jesus we pray. Amen.


Comments

  1. To God be the Glory! I an glad that the prayer was a blessing To you. May God Continue to bless you Tangela as you Seek Him the more. He has great things in store for your life. Lots of love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God is the Architect

Today's Reflection-Wounds of Gossip

God's Got You Covered