Always Something To Be Thankful For

red fall leaf 03

We all know that November is the month where we express our love of being thankful. This is a reminder of mine of what I am thankful for. As we come to a close in this month I would like to re-post this to communicate with you some things that I am thankful for as well as I know you are also.  I am thankful for a lot of things and some may seem insignificant however, I will list a few that are significant. Below is just a portion of my list I would like to share:


1. I am thankful for my Lord and Savior and His sovereignty, I give Him glory for being first in my life. the Author and Finisher of my faith. Hebrews 12:2


2. I am thankful for life, waking up everyday and enjoying fresh air, and appreciate the beauty of nature, there is someone somewhere wishing they could just be able to get up and get out of their bed.


3. I am thankful for the basic necessities of life, food, water, and shelter.


4. I am thankful for good health. Beloved I wish above all things that thou prosper and be in good health. 3 John 1:2


5. I am thankful for my family and good friends. I am truly grateful to have my mother who is still living and was able to share another Thanksgiving with. 


6. I am thankful that I am able to make a difference in other lives and be a blessing to those who need(ed) a word of encouragement, those who need to be inspired when they feel like giving up, and those who need prayer when they feel hopeless in times of despair.


7. I am thankful to still be in my right mind, in spite of all the things that I have had to endure, Christ will keep you in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee. Isaiah 26:3


8. I am thankful for men and women that has poured into my life from by upbringing and though out my journey and those who are constantly pouring into me and teaching me, mentoring me and giving me Divine direction.


9. I am thankful for God's faithfulness, His mercy, His grace and His righteousness.


10.  I am thankful for the good times and the bad times knowing that God has a plan and a purpose for my life. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an unexpected end. Jeremiah 29:11


11. I am thankful knowing that God does supply all of my needs. Philippians 4:19


12. I am thankful for my education and the ability to learn new things and grateful to the ones who believe in me and challenge me and use their time and talents to teach me.


13. I am thankful for the seasons of change in my life, like the weather the seasons of life comes and goes, but thanks be to God I can continue to trust Him through the seasons.  To everything there is a season, a time to every purpose under the heavens. Ecclesiates 3:1


14. I am thankful for beautiful art and creativity which I appreciate, art makes life beautiful in itself.


15. I am thankful for music and the healing power of it. And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played it with his hand, so Saul was refreshed and was well,... I Samuel 16:23


16. I am thankful for my quiet time no matter when they come. especially to study and to spend quietly with the Lord. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a worketh that needed not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.  2Timothy 2:15


17. I am thankful for clean water.


18. I am thankful for public libraries, books.


19. I am thankful for nurses, doctors and other caretakers that help assist with medical attention and make patients well.  


20. I am thankful to God that I am gaining wisdom with age. Wisdom is the principal thing, with all thy getting get an understanding. Proverbs 4:7


21. I am thankful to God for patience which is long-suffering, tolerance, as Hebrews 10:35 states cast not away therefore thy confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. Truly God is teaching me patience.


22. I am thankful to God for loving me, for His unconditional love toward me and for sending His Son, who shed his blood to pay for my sins that I might be saved.


23. I am thankful and humble to God for being a woman after His own heart, completely His,  and answering the call to service in God's kingdom. Ephesians 4:1-16


24. I am thankful for freedom. Freedom to think, freedom to learn and to think anything is possible.


25. I am thankful for technology, computers, etc. without a doubt, this post would not be possible. ;) (Pinterest, Google+, blogger, Facebook, etc,....) because of it I have met some great friends


26. YOU!


Thank you for taking time out to read my blog. No matter what our circumstance we always have something to be thankful for. What are you thankful for? Ahava and Shalom! (Love and Peace)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is the Architect

Today's Reflection-Wounds of Gossip

God's Got You Covered