The Best Is Yet To Come

Image result for the best is yet to come


Greetings, my Brother and Sisters, I like to start this article by saying to you thank you for reading and following my blog. I encourage you not to quit, I believe the best is yet to come. The good news is you will reap the benefits of your endurance. Your endurance is getting ready to pay off. Expect it! Yes, in 2018 if this was your testimony- it was hard for you to sing the Lord's song in a strange land. God is going to give you a new song. I must admit that I experienced this strange land last year, it was a very trying season. Well, "Get Ready" because you and I alike will sing a new song and it want be in a strange land. It is not your final destination, you will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, "The Best" Is Yet To Come!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is the Architect

Today's Reflection-Wounds of Gossip

God's Got You Covered