Prayer Still Works



Prayer Still Works by Vanessa Bell Armstrong

YES!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!  Prayer the great essential. I want to encourage you prayer still works, whatever difficulty or trial you are going through or encountering, use the power of prayer, prayer produces power.  I pray this song increase your faith level as the spirit of the living God lead you in prayer.

Prayer Scriptures

Luke 18:1 Men ought to always pray and not faint.

I Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not.

Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, before they call I will answer, and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

If you have a prayer scripture feel free and add it in the comments.

Comments

  1. Prophetess Jones, we are living in uncertain times. And I do know I find myself praying more than I ever have. Please keep sending your blogs because they are teaching and reaching ppl like myself as well. Love Apostle Blevins, I really enjoy the blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God be the Glory Apostle Blevins, I am glad the blogs are an enjoyment to you thank you for reading and your feedback, I highly appreciate.

      Delete
  2. Indeed we must always pray. I was in the grocery store and noticed some items were depleted. I imagined if we didn't have Wal-Mart,HEB or any other Store to purchase our Food and Beverages what would the believer do? Pray! We don't garden we all trust this system we live in not to fail us. Prayer in the old testament caused God to supply Manna just for his ppl. Moses hit a rock w his staff out came water. Prayer can change the situation in God's time. Some cultures have mandatory prayer.
    Essential tool in our arsenal of Spiritual Weapons.

    Seer/Evangelist Rosetta Milburn
    House of Prayer 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God be the Glory Evangelist Rose, thank you for reading and your valuable feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

      Delete
  3. This was so inspiring. Prayers still works and I am a living testimony to the power of prayer with intecessors. God heard our prayers and showed up and showed out. Yet we sinners, he blesses us anyway. Thank you God for your mercy and your grace. Thank you for allowing my Sister to minister to your people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God be The Glory Terry and yes you are a living testimony, God bless you for reading and for your inspiring feedback, definitely appreciated.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God is the Architect

Speak To Your Mountain

God's Got You Covered