God's Grace is So Amazing



“Do you find life too difficult for you? So did we, but not now, with the amplitudes of grace there are for us in Jesus Christ, it grows satisfying and successful and exciting beyond measure, becomes another and a richer thing.”  A. J. Gossip


What a mighty God we serve. God’s grace is amazing. It is evident as we vision God’s amazing grace by the beautiful scene of a swan gliding across a lake or pond. Nothing is more graceful than a swan, such beauty and holiness can be beheld of God’s grace. These attributes of God: beauty and holiness is the image of God’s creation. Man was created in God’s image. He infuses us with grace. Grace keeps us, saves us, and delivers us. Grace has countless facets that pertain to many areas of our lives. One of the most recognized definition of grace is God’s unmerited favor. The great favor God gave to mankind. In regard to this, each one of us grace has been given... (Ephesians 4:7). Grace transforms and empowers us. I began to reflect back over my life, grateful for what God has done and where He has brought me to, I know that God’s grace is absolutely amazing. God’s grace has been on exhibition many times in my life and His chief purpose is to display His glory through man. I praise God because He has given me the grace to go through the furnace of affliction, which trigger much pain yet the emotional healing seemed long -drawn-out. I remember God’s Word to Paul, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness” (2 Corinthians 12:9). The weaker you feel the more you will rest on Christ.

 He gives us grace to endure suffering and grace to endure pain. I blessed God by His grace I was able to keep my mind stayed on Him. He brought peace and solace to my troubled mind. I thanked God for Jesus. God still loved me in spite of all the things I had been through. And I know I don’t deserve God’s grace but this is why it is my reasonable service to express to Him my love and gratitude for all He has done in my life. What’s so amazing is that He continually pours out His grace as we go through life’s journey.  So I say let us appreciate the grace of God that He extended to us. He will empower you to endure. He will not position you through something and then don’t give you the grace to endure. God’s grace is sufficient for you, you can make it. My reading of scripture would be II Corinthians 9:8“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency toward all things, may have an abundancy for all good works.” (NKJV) God’s grace abounds toward us for the good work that He has for us to carry out. So be encouraged and don’t be troubled or afraid, you will get the victory over what blocks in your way. Through His grace we have all sufficiency, God made His abundance available to us.  


Let us pray: Heavenly Father we thank You that Your grace is enough. We thank you that Your grace is sufficient. We thank You that we are justified freely by Your grace through the redemption that in in Christ Jesus. Open our eyes to see Your beauty and holiness that is reflected in us. Lead us to make the right choice and decisions, may Your grace empower us, we can’t make it without you. Thank you for such amazing grace.

Comments

  1. This is such a on time word thank you Woman of God remain blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you were blessed Daughter of Zion. Just know that God has great things in store for you. Shalom!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God is the Architect

Today's Reflection-Wounds of Gossip

God's Got You Covered