There's A Story Behind My Praise





To God Be The Glory! My God, My God, there is a story behind my praise. You dont know like I know. It is a real long story, I can't tell it all. There is a story behind my praise and that's why I love Him. Keep on praising Him, keep on praying, keep on singing, keep on preaching, keep on prophesying. He is a friend like no other. Can't nobody love you like the Lord. There is a story behind my praise. My whole life He has rearranged. I Praise God for this song and this anointed Woman of God "Carolyn Traylor" as she bless you singing this song.  HALLELUJAH!!! There is a story behind your praise.

Comments

  1. This song is so inspirational! Thanks sister and STAY Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lady C for your comment and be blessed always...much love and peace!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God is the Architect

Today's Reflection-Wounds of Gossip

God's Got You Covered