For this moment, I believe this is an appropriate word. My apologies for my inconsistencies and inactivity, I have been keeping my equilibrium through these challenges. I know to everything there is a season, and at this present time is a season of tough endurance along with the recovery of surgery. Some seasons we faced in life are great and some seasons are tough. If you are in a great season, it's only going to get greater. And if you are in a tough season, be of good cheer, it shall be well. While our circumstances may be challenging and difficult, they will not last forever. We must rise above all challenges great, Rise above anger! Rise above attacks! Rise above defeat! Rise above frustration! Rise above disappointment! Rise above regret! Rise above adversities! Still I Rise During this journey of physical healing and victory, I had to sift my spiraling emotions to savoring my Father's Words by setting my affection on t...
As we see the condition of the country is yet experiencing systemic racism, racism is alive and well in 21st century in America. Blacks have faced the battle of racism on numerous levels. The color of police violence, housing racial, job discrimination, disadvantage conditions and lack of governmental services have been hidden causes in the black community. These are a few instances of how America has not respected the value of black life. In this space, I would like to highlight an inhumane and cruel dimension on a black history fact of servitude and slavery. Chattels Personal Today I would like to expound on what Black slaves was considered as from the slave master. Blacks was considered as property as far back as the 1600's to the slave owners. Slavery was cruel, it could be found in many places, from antiquity to very recent times. Africans was first brought to Jamestown, Virginia in 1619 and sold as "servants for life". In 1817 the cour...
Mark 11:23-24 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe ye shall receive them, and ye shall have them. Greetings everyone! I speak good health, peace and prosperity upon you and your households. If there's ever a time to speak God's Word into your life, the time is now to speak and activate your faith. It is time to speak prophetically over your life's situation. Yes! It is the believer's authority to command and take authority in the spiritual realm to enforce things in the natural realm. Know that God has given us spiritual authority to decree and declare a thing (Job 22:28). You have been given kingly authority and legislative power through dominion. Dominion is the beli...
Comments
Post a Comment