The High Place





article written by Prophetess Shelley Blevins
Deep Waters International Ministries


There are places in our life that we choose to go, some lead to good endings and

then there are some that causes us to be stagnated, altered and even at times causes

us to start over. God has showed and revealed to me that the way that we should be

taking now is strictly going to the high place, which is the secret place in God. God

revealed to me in a dream how he is allowing us to get away from the enemy.

The path was made clear to me and that is out then up. There was a window

provided for me to have a way of escape. Immediately after I got out through the

window away from the enemy, I was taken up to high places in the Spirit Realm.


Even in the places that we will call desert or dry places, God will provide seed and

he will provide water. In other words in him is life and that more abundantly. Run I

say into those high places, in them God will always provide a way of escape.

Saints from all over get to The High Place, where provision is already made. This

involves, meditation time, concentration, prayer, fasting, submitting our way to the


Lord and being led by the Spirit of God. 

Comments

  1. Amen in the midst of busy lives we must seek for that high place in the Spirit. DiviNE revelation is there to lead and guide the believer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lady Blevins a great article, the High Place is where I would want to be in the presence of the Lord, Thank God for a high place we can go to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lady Blevins for those words of encouragement! There is nothing like being in the presence of the Lord. We must seek Him while He may be found and call on Him while He is near.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Lord!!Women of God! I'm making it my business to take the time and forward this website to other because the Word has really blessed me. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prophetess Deborah WilsonMay 2, 2017 at 3:44 PM

    Thank you so much for the word. It agree with my spirit to the fullness. May God continue to take you to his high places in him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God is the Architect

Today's Reflection-Wounds of Gossip

God's Got You Covered