And This is The Confidence....


This is one of my favorite scriptures I John 5:14. "and this is the confidence we have in Christ Jesus if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us. For this reason, we praise and thank you for your grace and mercy, we can't make it without you. The "confidence" in believing that God will see you through right where you are so go ahead and thank Him for His grace and mercy!

Clap your hands all ye people.... Psalm 47

Excited Clapping GIF - Excited Clapping MichelleObama - Discover ...

And this is the confidence that I have that God's will be done in my life, my family and my friends.

And this is the confidence that I have that the Lord is my healer and the healing blood of Jesus flows through my veins and my body.

And this is the confidence that I have that everything God promise me will be He will do.

And this is the confidence that I have that nothing shall hinder me from accelerating further in the things that God purpose for me.

And this is the confidence that we must continually remind ourselves of the promises that God has spoken through His Word. Each of us have a destiny, purpose and plan that must be fulfilled. We can't allow the spirit of discouragement or fear to smother us. Daniel was put to the test even in the midst of a fiery furnace, he trusted God completely that He would deliver him from the lion's den (read Daniel 12). Daniel confidence was like none other, he conquer discouragement even through the most startling conditions he experienced. God still reign and Daniel's destiny was still settled. Even under pressured and in a life-threatening situation Daniel believed and stood on the power of prayer. The pattern of endurance you see in Daniel's life is the same pattern of endurance in prayer we should follow. Stand in the power of intercession and believe this is the confidence that God will hear our prayer. God did it for Daniel and He will do it for me and you. 



And this is the confidence that God hears our prayer. 

We can approach God with confidence knowing that if we ask according to his will, He will answer us. While he was in Babylonian captivity he interceded for an entire nation, he was a prime model that God is with us and will provide in times of trials.



Oswald Chambers says "Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; 
prayer is the greater work."  


 I state to you "and this is the confidence" the belief that we have complete Victory in Christ Jesus!!!




Love & Blessings
Lola Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is the Architect

Speak To Your Mountain

God's Got You Covered