A Blowing of the Wind

Ecclesiastes 3:1 ”To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the sun.”

On Monday, July 6th I was riding in my car from one city to another to attend my neice graduation. I decided to cut the air off in the car and let the window down to enjoy the cool breeze that was blowing. As the wind was blowing it was as if the Father was speaking to me saying “prepare for a blowing of the wind.” There’s a sound in the wind, on Pentecost there was a sound which revealed an action. The wind is blowing, be prepared for a shifting and to move forward in your assignments, callings and direction. As I think of the wind I think of speed and direction; a force in the atmosphere. A season of acceleration is coming your way. 

 In the Hebrew word ruach, means the wind, breath, the spirit of God. The very breath and spirit of God is moving us into another direction. You have to move with the shift, God is going to accelerate some of you spiritually and physically from the natural realm to the supernatural realm. HE is getting ready to speed up some things in your life. When God gave Abraham a directive to leave his family, he heard the voice of God and by faith he trusted God and SHIFTED. Abraham heard the sound in the wind. God is releasing a sound and that sound is a call to action. Abraham’s life was changed; he heard the call and put it into action. God fulfilled his promise in Abraham.

 When God appoints a mandate or task for you there is no time to delay. Your obligation should be to follow the will of the Father. Remember, Abraham he purposed to follow the will of God. Your purpose is found in God, He has great plans for your life. As the winds blow in this next season of change and shifting remember not the former things and neither consider the things of old God is getting ready to do a new thing. You must make a decision to shift gears. It’s like driving a stick shift car and not shifting the gears; if you don’t shift gears you will burn up the clutch. Your destiny lies in the crutch, so keep shifting. As you move in faith and trust God know this is your season of acceleration. Now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2, NIV


Prayer: Father I thank you that the time and seasons are in your hand. Help me to trust you like Abraham and to move into my next season. Prepare me for the wind and breathe on me a fresh anointing to carry out this next assignment and journey. Help me to let go of anything that binds me or hold me back from your grace and glory. In Jesus Name Amen.


Comments

  1. Through this work, you have been brought into contact with the true church of God. Continue to inspire and warn. As the end approaches, we should not just sit around and do nothing! Continue to prove all things and hold fast to that which is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too feel that there is a season of acceleration coming to God's people that He has prepared and placed in position for the acceleration. Obedience is the key.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God is the Architect

Today's Reflection-Wounds of Gossip

God's Got You Covered